At eShare we have been connecting boards with their organisation via our governance software for over 12 years. We believe governance should be done properly, that the company secretary is an integral part of this, directors should know what their organisations are doing, and by having the right information easily available, be able to keep them on the right course.
We have a leading board portal, which connects to our new entity management software giving businesses greater visibility of their organisation and a set of tools that help them do their job better – whatever their role.
One eShare branded taxi is driving around London for one year from 1st May 2017 to 30th April 2018. If you take a ride in it or just spot it, then take a picture of it and send it to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter: @eshareHQ. For a chance to win the champagne, your photo should include the outside of the taxi, the tip seats or your receipt. You may include yourself in the photo.
If you enter our prize draw to win a bottle of Champagne, here are the terms and conditions:
- This prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over (excluding employees of eShare Ltd and their family members), who have seen and photographed the eShare branded taxi between 1st May 2017 and 30th April 2018.
- Photographs must include the outside of the taxi, the tipseats inside the taxi or your branded receipt from the taxi ride, and be sent to eShare Ltd by email email@example.com or via Twitter @eshareHQ.
- Prize details: there are four prizes of one bottle of Mӧet et Chandon Brut Impérial VN 75cl or an equivalently priced Champagne, available every three months.
- Your submission will be entered into the next available prize draw only.
- The first prize draw closes at 23.59 on 31st July 2017, 31st October 2017, 31st January 2018 and 30th April 2018. Entries submitted after this final date of 23.59 30th April 2018 will not be eligible.
- The winner will be drawn at random by eShare Ltd in the weeks commencing 31st July 2017, 30th October 2017, 29th January 2018 and 30th April 2018.
- The winners will be contacted using the email or Twitter handle they used to enter the draw to confirm details on how to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 14 days of initial notification or cannot take up the prize, eShare Ltd reserves the right to choose another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- eShare Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend, or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- eShare Ltd will ship the prize free of charge to anywhere in the UK mainland. For other addresses, delivery costs may apply.
- By entering this prize draw, all participants agree to the photo they send in being shared on eShare’s websites, newsletters and social media channels.
- eShare Ltd has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms & Conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is eShare Ltd. For details of the winner’s name and county, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.